[Ravensfort] March meetings

wanderingcub/Stephanie Allsup wanderingcub at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 13:16:42 PST 2013

Hello everyone!  Our March meeting schedule is as follows:

1. Populace meeting:  Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 7pm - at Firestation #2 in Hunstville. (2109 Sam Houston Ave, Huntsville, TX)

2.  Business meeting:  Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 7pm - at Van Thong's in Conroe (2114 W Davis St  Conroe, TX 77304)

Come on out and join the discussions on our fall event, Coastal Baronial, and upcoming A&S fun!  Remember, if you would like to donate cookies for the "Cookie Extravaganza", Populace would be a great time to do it!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

YIS,
Seneca of Ravens Fort
Seneschal of Ravens Fort