[Ravensfort] Rev ving up Populace

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 28 06:27:25 PST 2013

Hi all, The idea of havein the business part of populace first and then an
activity of some kind is great.  it is also the completion of a circle for me
personally.  'Way back in the ancient times (1975), in what was to become the
SHIRE of Eldern Hills, we met weekly (because we could) and did just that.  It
was a chance to wear our garb more often, learn new things and ingeneral, have
FUN!  As time moved on, it was apparent that more and more groups moved away
from that idea & there really wasn't much learning goin on at a populace meeting
anymore.  To see a resurgance in the Learning portion of Populace meetings is
wonderful.  Garb at meetings (if you can) is another great way to get us in the
mindset of what we are doing.  However, for those who are unable to wear thie
garb (no matter the reason), we must not chide them or scold them, even in
jest.

How grand it is to see the Circle bring us around again.

M. Jalali of Salamis
Behold the Power of Please.

________________________________
I think it sounds great... and how about us doing something fun at Populace?!?!
?There is a lot I don't know how to do...like dancing, or learning the old
songs, etc...

Seneca of Ravens Fort

I think we need to all try and wear garb to populace meetings. I for one will do
my best to show up in garb unless my job keeps me too long and I have to rush.
I think this will help pump up morale and bring us together closer as a family.
The Barony of Raven's Fort has always been something of a gem...let us shine!

David Brown