[Ravensfort] PED news etc.

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:42:35 PST 2013

We just learned this info.--"Baronies keep their existing PED dates, those 3 who must move (Stargate, Northkeep, and Namron are on 2nd weekends) are given first shot, then all other groups can request their new PED. "
  So we believe that the second weekend of each month will be held for Kingdom events now. If we want to move our Defender date then we will need to get a move on etc. asap.

On another note, we need a co-stewart for our Coastal Baronial's asap.  They want to meet with us next weekend at our War College to sign paperwork. We think this is a great opportunity for someone from our Barony to work with the other 3 to help put on this great event with our sister Baronies. You will get to meet many new people and do something wonderful for the Kingdom and your Barony. Please let us know asap if you would like to do this. We will all be there every step of the way to help. We need someone who will work with the main stewart  to coordinate our part in this great event. Thanks
YIS,
   Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort