[Ravensfort] Rapier Practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:40:46 PST 2013

Greeting all

Rapier practice will be Sunday at the Gazebo weather permitting from 09:00
A. M. to 11:00 A. M. I need to talk to the rapier fighters about an idea
that was thrown my way this past weekend. In addition one of the things we
as Rapier fighters need to talk about is maybe moving fighter practice from
the gazebo over to Eastham-Thomason Park @ 1500 7th Street and Ave. N. H.L.
Klar of the Misty Vail pointed out that there is a lot more people at this
park on the weekends as well as being very flat. Lady Rosalia and myself
have taken the time to check it out, and it dose have a lot more people
that might want to join the SCA then what comes by the gazebo. Mind you I
am gazebo person, but we have to look at what is good for the group as a
whole.
IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>