[Ravensfort] Summer Time

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:50:51 PST 2013

Greetings good folk of Raven's Fort. I would like to invite all those who
want to join Lady Rosalia and myself for a summer of learning. We are
making plans to travel to other groups' fighter practices to learn how and
what they do. As Lady Rosalia and my self work out the details we will post
them. Many groups also hold non-fighter activities at there fighter
practices so you don't have to be a fighter to join in. It will also allow
us time to fellowship with our brothers and sisters around the great
Kingdom of Ansteorra.
IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>