[Ravensfort] Rapier Practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 07:57:17 PST 2013

Also the park also gives us a choice of woods fighting or open flied
fighting. It is something we as a group need to look at. Also I would like
to invite all those who want to join Lady Rosalia and myself for a summer
of learning. We are making plans to travel to other groups' fighter
practices to learn how and what they do. As Lady Rosalia and my self work
out the details we will post them. Many groups also hold non-fighter
activities at there fighter practices so you don't have to be a fighter to
join in. It will also allow us time to fellowship with our brothers and
sisters around the great Kingdom of Ansteorra. I am in the process of
working up a tentative travel list of dates, times, and places we plan on
traveling to. I will post it to the e-mail list once it has been finished.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>