[Ravensfort] cookies

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 05:29:57 PST 2013

Greetings, Just trying to get a better estimate of how many cookies our Barony will be donating to the cause. Remember to bring them to Populace next Thursday if you are not going to war. Please email me with how many you will be donating so I can get a firm count. We will be feeding 250-300 people. And if anyone has a black flat sheet I could borrow for a tablecloth please bring it too. I will put your name on it and take good care of it. Cookies!!!! I will have Raven's Fort aprons for those who come to help serve. This is our chance to shine at War among the Allies!  :)
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort