[Ravensfort] The Great Coif Project

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 22 06:07:27 PST 2013

I bring you great news!

The Ravensfort Coif Project is complete and has been sent to those who will be
distributing them at Gulf War!  There is a pic of M.Nerak & M. Jalali wearing
all 50 of them posted on FB.  (If it isn't on the Baronial FB, then check
Patricia Schmidt or Karen Boelter FB pages.)

We had a great deal of fun with these and the project!  We did make a pattern of
the coif, so if anyone wants/needs a patten, let us know and we will get one to
you.

There are also those intrepid individuals in the Kingdom who are doing these of
their own sccord and to them I say w00t!

YiS,
 M. Jalali