[Ravensfort] Gulf War Baronial encampment

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 06:23:01 PST 2013

Greetings to all in our faire Barony!
 Gulf War is fast approaching and we need to get our measurements laid out for the Baronial encampment.

 If you plan on camping with us please register before Jan. 31 and send us the measurements you will need for your camp asap.
 We look forward to Gulf Wars and camping with our Southern cousins. Please put Raven's Fort Baronial encampment on your enrollment form to clarify which area.
YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort