[Ravensfort] Jan 19, and 20

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 08:42:46 PST 2013

David Brown wanted me to post this again. On January 19th and 20th I plan
on being at the stones of raven's fort to look over the site to see what
kind of work to get things ready for the rapier melees. I am going to try
to be on site at about 8:00 A. M. and about noon if any wants to rapier
fight hold fighter practice for the rapier fighters. I am not authorized to
conduct fighter practice for the heavy fighters. If you want fight heavy
you need to contact the heavy marshal. On my last set of days off I
ventured out to my own property and found very extensive damage from trees
that had been blown over. So the event steward may want come out, and if he
can't he may want to send someone to check on the the site as a whole to
see what if any extra work may be needed to get ready for the event. Also
if you or your group has or want to camp at the event you may want to come
out check out your camp site to if it needs any work. It should be noted
that all are welcome to come out, but do not feel any obligation to come
out. Also there are those people that want to camp. DSD if that is going to
be possable reply to this post, if not reply is made I will not allow
camping.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>