[Ravensfort] SRWC! T-shirts.

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 08:18:42 PST 2013

Ok...I threw out the idea of SRWC (Southern Regional War College) t-shirts last year at a populace and because of the cost and the possibility that we would not sell them all and be stuck with them we voted not to do them.
I spoke to my client who advertises with the newspaper where I work and he said since we are a non-profit that he would do t-shirts for us at $5 dollars each (one color) if we have at least 50. I will find out if that is total cost per shirt or if there is a set up charge or what. I will post here more information.
If we want them then I will ask for pre-orders.

Devin