[Ravensfort] FW: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Proposed Corpora Change Retraction

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 19:47:48 PST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-announce2-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:ansteorra-announce2-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of ea at sca.org
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:30 PM
To: announcements at lists.sca.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Proposed Corpora Change Retraction

On November 1, 2012, the Board of Directors put the following proposed change out to the membership for comment:

Corpora IV. B. 4.

No one may take part in a Royal Lists as both competitor and prospective consort.

Due to significant lack of support for this change, the Board agreed by consensus during the Jan 9, 2013 conference call to retract this proposal.

We want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send us commentary on all proposed changes, we need that input to make the best decisions for our organization.

We would also like to remind everyone to please review the list of nominees to the Board of Directors and provide commentary regarding the people on this list.
Please let us know your thoughts - we need much more input than we are currently getting.

The list can be found at [http://www.sca.org/BOD/nominees.html] http://www.sca.org/BOD/nominees.html .