[Ravensfort] Special invite, et al.

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 11 12:14:02 PST 2013

Hi all,

 M. Nerak & I met these folk at TRF this season & they are good folk.  Both
are hard workers and play when they can, as they can.  Being on the faire
circuit for a living is a tough one, but when they are in the area for a while,
it would be great to have them.

Just my 2 sheckel's worth,
 M. Jalali

Message: 3