[Ravensfort] workday

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 05:54:38 PST 2013

Greetings everyone,
  My son Joel has rented the largest U Haul truck this coming weekend to move out of Canyon Lake and we need to be there to help. Therefore we are bummed but will have to miss the work weekend 'walk around'.   We are very sorry to miss this great planning and visiting time in our Barony. We also support our Knight Marshalls as they have a unique practice place that is our beloved Stones.
   Please come out and support our Autocrats and HL Lemoine on this wonderful idea of checking out and listing what needs to be done at our site. We will be in touch with them to see what we can do to help as the event gets closer.

YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort