[Ravensfort] Rapier schedule

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 13:30:47 PST 2013

Here is the tentative rapier schedule for war college.

Rapier schedule for War college as it stands right, now. Changes will be
made if necessary depending on the the powers at be. I also need good folks
to marshal and help with armor inspection at War College. It should also be
noted that time may change depending on how long or short court runs.

07:00 = Armor Inspection will run to court.
After court = 30 minutes will be allowed after court to finish up armor
inspection.
09:30 ( with any luck ) = The first melee started.
10:30 ( with any luck ) = Second melee started.
11:30 ( with any luck ) =Third Melee Started.
12:30 to 14:00 ( with any luck ) Lunch Break
14:00 ( with any luck ) = Fourth melee started
15:00 (with any luck ) = Fifth melee started.
16:00 ( with any luck ) = Sixth melee started.
17:00 ( with any luck ) = Melee seven started.
18:00 ( if we still have light ) last melee.
IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>