[Ravensfort] Work Weekend thank yous

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 13:52:54 PST 2013

Thank you to Lemoine, Rosalia, Baron Brian , Baroness Chrystal, Detlef, Seneca, Donarwigaz, Eogan, Ayla, Amelia and Padfoot for coming out and helping the Barony clean up site this weekend. Drew, Klar and Steven also showed up and worked on their camp site.
Many hands make lite work. There is stuff still to do and the next work weekend will be the weekend before the event to shore up anything else we need.
We need everyone to step up and help put on a tremendous War College!

HL Devin.