[Ravensfort] Current Gate shift sign up

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 10:42:16 PST 2013

Might want to forward it to other groups as well....sometimes folks coming from other areas help out, I've definitely done that in the past, asked for help and given help!  I know that when it gets closer some folks will fill in the holes where we need them.
Cheers!
Mirabelis

Sent from my Windows Phone