[Ravensfort] Business meeting

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 06:29:22 PST 2013

Greetings to all,
  At our business meeting last night we discussed the future of our Barony and in what direction we would like to see it take. Much input was given by all who attended. Seneca will continue this discussion at our Feb. Populace meeting. If you would like to be in on this important discussion please plan on attending. The input of all Baronial members is needed on these important ideas. The future of our Barony looks wonderful but we need everyone's input and help to make it happen!
 YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort