[Ravensfort] (no subject)

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 14:35:58 PDT 2013

I have been authorized by Their Excellencies Pasquale Pace and Giovanna
Caronna, Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort to inform the populace that for
the Gathering on the Ridge coming up on August 31. That there will be
plenty of room if our Minister of Arts and Sciences H. L. Devin
O'Donnabhain is willing to arrange for A&S classes for those folks that
want to attend the gathering. We have counted 4 spots in the old house, 4
spots in the barn, with 3 spots in the new house, for a total of 11 spots
that open for classes. Also the A/C has been hooked up in the new house.
There will be plenty of crash space in all three buildings. These spots
will be a first come first serve offering.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>