[Ravensfort] Check your email addys

Doug Bell magnus77840 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 12:00:20 PDT 2013

Two of them went to the list and were from yahoo.

My Yahoo email was frozen this morning by Yahoo until I changed the password twice.
It looks like Yahoo is undergoing some kind of denial of service attack today and
they are forcing people to change their password to log on to an account.

I changed it and then logged on and changed it to something else.

Did the other hijacked message come to you from a yahoo account?

The Ansteorran archive won't let me view the header of emails for some idiot reason and
Yahoo auto deleted them from my mail as a hack.

It is likely only a spoofed address and not an actual hack of the subscribers accounts.

Magnus