[Ravensfort] [Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorran 35th year Celebration

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 04:41:49 PDT 2013

This would be awesome to host this but we do need to discuss at pop or business. This would be held right before our bday Baronial blow out in Sept. 2014 and we need to see if we would have enough people to coordinate both just a few months apart. Love the idea but would need all hands on board for both to be successful. Keep this in mind everyone and let's brainstorm about it.
YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort