[Ravensfort] Something to think about

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:45:01 PDT 2013

Fighter when you feel wore out here is something to think about.

Christopher Lee long before he became an actor had become a expert
swordsman. When he had made a name for himself, he was and is one of the
best swordsmen in Hollywood. I was watching an interview with him, and they
were on the subject of the 1973 Three Musketeers and Christopher Lee made
the following comment:

"Oliver ( Reed ) had made a comment about my hand speed, in that I moved my
body rather slow but my were way faster then any one the set. I was rather
young in those days, I was only in my 50's"

Christopher Lee was born May 27, 1922, so in 1973 he would have been 51
years old. So, this made me realize that a few sore body parts not that big
of a deal.

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>