[Ravensfort] Rapier Practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 12:09:42 PDT 2013

Remember  that next rapier practice will be held on Sunday June 9, 2013 at
the Eastham Thompson park by the dog park located at 1500 7th Street and
Ave. N Huntsville TX 77340 We will be starting at 09:00 A.M. and going to
everyone is tired. As if right now the weather channel is calling for High
of 94° Low of 74° Partly Cloudy Chance of rain: 20% Winds SSW at 8 mph.
Also Lady Rosalia and myself have to leave town for mundane reasons on June
10 til the 14. We are planning to attend the fighter practice in the Barony
of Bryn Gwlad on June 11. If anyone from Raven's Fort would like to make
the journey to Bryn Gwlad, their practice is held at; Patterson Park 4200
Brookview Rd Austin, TX 78722 for those people that do not have a GPS I
have listed the directions below via Google maps. I started the directions
from our fighter practice area at the Eastham Thompson park. Hope to see
everyone at our fighter practice on the 9th, and I would love it if some of
us could come out and support our brothers and sisters in the Barony of
Bryn Gwlad.

1500 7th St & Avenue N Huntsville, TX 77320

1. Head south on Avenue N toward 9th St 0.3 mi

2. Take the 2nd right onto TX-30 W/11th St Continue to follow TX-30 W 47.5
mi

3. Turn left onto Harvey Rd 2.3 mi

4. Turn right onto TX-6 Frontage N 371 ft

5. Take the ramp on the left onto TX-6 N 6.2 mi

6. Continue onto TX-6 N/US-190 W 18.8 mi

7. Turn left to merge onto US-190 W/US-79 S/W Brown St toward Milano
Continue to follow US-79 S 52.7 mi

8. Take the U.S. 79 ramp to Austin 0.5 mi

9. Slight left onto US-79 S/Carlos G Parker Blvd SE 3.4 mi

10. Turn left onto FM973 S 16.3 mi

11. Turn right onto US-290 W 6.9 mi

12. Take the ramp on the left onto Manor Expy Partial toll road 1.2 mi

13. Merge onto US-290 W 1.6 mi

14. Take the exit onto I-35 S/US-290 W toward US-290 W 1.9 mi

15. Take exit 236B-237A toward Airport Blvd/38 1/2 St 0.1 mi

16. Merge onto S I.H. 35 397 ft

17. Slight right onto N I- 35 Service Rd 430 ft

18. Turn left onto Airport Blvd 0.5 mi

19. Turn right onto Wilshire Blvd 331 ft

20. Take the 1st left onto Brookview Rd Destination will be on the right
0.1 mi

Patterson Park 4200 Brookview Rd Austin, TX 7872

--
IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>