[Ravensfort] Loch Soillier Fighter Practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 09:58:57 PDT 2013

Greetings All

Last night Steve Conrad and I traveled to the Barony of Loch Soillier for
their fighter practice. We were greeted with open arms. We were taught many
different techniques, and drills. To bring back to our fighters in Raven's
Fort. The fighter practice ran from 7:00 P. M. to 10:30 P. M. After fighter
practice we were invited to go break bread with the good people of Loch
Soiller and to reflect on fighter practice. We had a very good time, and
the people of Loch Soillier were very welcoming of us. I would like to
thank Master Modius von Mergentheim, and Don Tristan von Heidelberg for
their time, instruction, and words of encouragement.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>