[Ravensfort] Work Weekends for Fall event

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 09:06:57 PDT 2013

Greetings...

DsD took a gander at the site...

-I took a spin on site last night. Grass is up but not too crazy. Mostly need to pull sticks and clear the ground for mowing on our first work day. I'm pretty much good on any given weekend. The gate's been open, so anyone wanted to come out during the week, just give a heads up.-

So how about... August 24th and September 14th for work days? If need be we can also do Sunday but will wait and see how much we get done on Saturday.

HL Devin