[Ravensfort] March Scribe's Guild/Arts & Sciences Mtg

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 21:09:52 PDT 2013

Greetings,

 The Raven's Fort ~ Scribe's Guild & Arts/Sciences meeting will be held Sunday, March 31st (Easter Sunday) from 1:00pm - 6:00pm, at the Fire Station #2 - Community Room, 2190 Sam Houston Avenue, Huntsville, Texas 77340.

Scribal Guild
We will be working on painting the Kindom Charters (help the kingdom build up their supplies of Charters) and few other scribal projects.   Bring your painting supplies (gouache preferred) &/or some loaner items will be provided.  Contact me if you have any questions regarding the Scribe's Guild:
~ HE Chrystal bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com

A&S Projects: Anyone wanting to work on their arts/sciences projects they may have are always welcome!

regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
RF Scribe Guild Principal

Faire Winds and Following Seas