[Ravensfort] Ravensfort Birthday

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 25 08:42:48 PDT 2013

Oh my.... has it really been that long already?  There are a few of us left
about that can recount most of the early history of what was the beginings of
what would be come Ravensfort.  I am thinking of Michael TwinCedars, Dave & Dom,
Craig Schmidt (Doormouse), and Crystal.  I came along later in 1986, but there
is much good history that should be recounted. (There are others I am sure, but
these folk came to my mind first...). This would be a great thing for story
telling about the fires in the nights...  so, if you wanna know, just ask and
don't forget to take notes!!!

Jalali