[Ravensfort] Coastal Grand Baronial A&S

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:52:34 PDT 2013

Think you that the Coastal Grand Baronial event is only for those who
practice the marshal arts of our kingdom? Then remove those thoughts at
once.

Their Excellences Bordermarch, Loch Soillier, Raven’s Fort and Stargate
have requested that their artisans as well as the artisans of the kingdom
come and bring their art and show off the talents and skill that thrive
throughout Ansteorra.

There will be an area provided for artisans who wish to display their
talents and also a place for those who wish to share their art during the
day.  These are not scheduled classes but a gathering of artisans.  This
would be a wonderful place for new members to stop by to see the many
different arts that are available, as well as a place for members who are
more seasoned to perchance find a new art and re-spark the dream.

If you plan to display or demo your art please send me an email at
ledmcgowan at gmail.com .  I need to know if you are going to display and/or
demo and if you need a table (limited table space available).  Please let
me know if you are from one of the sponsoring baronies as well.  This is
not a competition but I am sure that you do not want your barony to be the
one with the fewest arts displayed.

Please bring your art and come join us at Coastal Grand Baronial on May 4th.
 Set up will begin after morning court and displays will be taken down at 3
in the afternoon.