[Ravensfort] A&S type things/Grand Baronial things as well.

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 16:25:40 PDT 2013

Hey awesome Baronial peeps! I want to start doing things A&S again and would like your help. I was going to do a class on Charter painting 101 but an hour is just not enough time...pre set up and all.
So what would you guys like to do for the second hour of the April populace meeting?

Also...I have been put in charge of setting up a display of some of our Barony's A&S things. I am asking those of you who do things...armor, weaving, wire weaving, paint making, scribal...etc. to let me borrow 1 or 2 of your items to display at Grand Baronials! I will need your full name with titles and what the item is. If you wish to put on the card what inspired you / what the time is based on, then please do. We want a Grand showing at this event!

Thanks.

HL Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar