[Ravensfort] CGB

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon May 6 06:24:12 PDT 2013

Greetings to all,
  We are back home, tired but very happy. We had more fun than we have had at an event since we stepped up. Choosing our champions was extremely hard considering all the talent that was brought to this event. The rapier list had 31 entries and all were very pumped. It was one of the largest lists known in quite a while.
Our new champions are-
Defender-Centurion George Breton
Cavalier-Don Brian McCael
Chevalier-Lady Clare Shayhan
Bowman-Lord Wolf Derganger
Grand Baronial equestrian champion, Raven's Forts responsibility to run, Lady Cambria.

  We apologize if there are a few misspellings. Vivat to our new champions. We look forward to having you represent Raven's Fort until Defender
2014. Welcome to the Raven's Fort family!
 Two AOA's were earned and given by Their Majesties to Lady Seneca and Lord Stephan. Vivat to you both! You have earned it!

  We also wish to thank those that this event could not have run so smoothly without=

   Lemoine for autocrating and helping set up water bearing since we were so occupied elsewhere. We were to set this up but were so busy with other duties that we didn't get to it. Rosalia, Brian, Ayla and Amanda for helping with waterbearing and porta potty duties. You guys rock!
   To my Lady in Waiting Amanda. I ran her ragged doing errands for me. I could not have done without her. Watching her grow into a little lady is a treasure. Our Barony is lucky to have her.
Klar , Stephan and Drew for feeding us and making us stay hydrated. And for helping set up pavillions, no matter whose they were,  and taking them down etc. etc.
Devin for setting up our A&S display and countless hours of scroll work. Many kudos were sent your way as the scrolls were seen and admired.
Detlef for being an awesome court herald. He was on a roll and was the cause of much laughter in the court audience. You also rock!
Mirabelis for running the equestrian list. It was so much fun to watch.
HE Brian, our Quartermaster, who brought and loaded with the help of Egan and Devin, all of the supplies to and from the event. Your care of the Baronial gear is most appreciated. Also for the late night nasty crat visits, Water bearing set up, take down (with others) and for dealing with all of the lose ends that occurred at this event. You rock and roll !
Seneca, for being a most awesome Seneschal and advisor.
 AND to our cousins, who supported us in friendship and laughter in  the hard job of choosing our new champions. It was a wonderful day!
To Cristyana for being a wonderful main autocrat and stage manager, getting us everywhere we were to be on time.
 If we forgot anyone, please forgive us.
 And mostly to my wonderful husband, who plays this game !
And to my inspiring wife, who makes the dream a joy for me.

We are honored to be -

Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort