[Ravensfort] Winter Crown

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 10:52:06 PST 2013

I believe we will be gathering the first Sunday of December at Chateau due Netterville to finish up the banners and site tokens.
We will be unable to use the Shadowlands shield tree...so if we want one we will need to build one. Baron Brian is in charge of this with the help of Lady Runa.
Their Majesties would like a breakfast bar at the event but it was not budgeted in. I will donate $10 to the cause. Please donate to help with doing the breakfast.
More information to come.

Devin