[Ravensfort] Why the site change

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 20:46:28 PST 2013

Greetings...

Yes we did change sites from the American Legion Hall  to the HEARTS Museum.
In order to use the ALH I would have to join the legion, no big deal, but also attend a meeting on December 3rd to present the event to the board. While that was no big deal because I was already told it was a formality, we had to have a site before the end of the month.
Places to have events with indoor facilities are getting harder to find. Lady Runa suggested the Grangerland Community Center...and in the future that is an awesome idea...but they were booked on January 11th.
Please keep looking for places. Write them down and we can compile a list for future use. The price we are paying for the Museum is a steal. Many many tables, a large hall, full kitchen and it is very public. Great way to have an event and a demo at the same time.
Please help as much as you can.

Thanks.

Devin