[Ravensfort] Yule news

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 07:54:24 PST 2013

Greetings to all,
  It was announced last night at Populace that Yule will again be at Ridgetop Farm this year. It will be held Sat. Dec. 14 beginning at 5pm and continue till everyone goes home!
More details will follow but we will eat around 6pm, pot luck. Bring food, drink, tables and chairs. We will light the giant bonfire in the pasture this year and will have drumming etc. out there after gift exchange which is very simple this year.
  Instead of dessert contest or stockings we will have a tacky garb night. Get out your old mismatched garb and wear it! There will be a prize for the tackiest and a prize for the prettiest table setting. Food lists will be posted soon.
Plan for food for at least 30-35 people. Wear layers for the cold. And crash space is available as always. We have two houses to sleep in now. The new house has no beds so plan accordingly. Watch for more detalis.
We hope to see everyone there, or here that is!
YIS,
an excited,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort