[Ravensfort] Yule news

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 04:35:15 PST 2013

Greetings to all,
  Our Raven's Fort annual Yule party will be at Ridgetop Farm again this year on Saturday, Dec. 14.
 1811 CR 121
Centerville, Tx
903-536-3336
  We will begin the festivities around 4pm and eat at 5pm. It will be pot luck so plan on feeding 30 or so people. Last year we had lots of meat but not so much veggies etc. Please contact us privately as to what you will bring so we can coordinate.
  Bring tables and chairs, feast gear, and drink.
  We will have a gift exchange this year that is different and quicker so we can get out and enjoy the large bonfire in the pasture. We will party till all the wood is burned!!! And it is large!
  We will have a tacky garb contest. This being, wear your old garb that is in the back of your closet and dress in layers! Bring blankets to sit outside if it is cold.
 We have plenty of crash space this year. The new house, the old house and the barn as well. Just bring bedding and cots or whatever you would like to sleep on.
  We will have a table setting contest this year. The judges are not of our Barony so it will be fair!
The winners of the garb and table contest will receive goody baskets will some good tasty stuff included from Woody's 'worldfamous' (at least that is what they say!) smoked jerky meat market.
 We will send directions to those who need them.
  YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort