[Ravensfort] Winter Crown Tournament - January 2014

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 06:35:31 PST 2013

Greetings all,
   We are sorry to hear this but mundane stuff does happen to interfere with our game sometimes. We know that we Ravens  will rally to the cause and find a wonderful site to host this.
  We would like to offer our homestead, Ridgetop Farm,  for a possible site for Crown. It would be free to the Barony for such a prestigious event. Let the brainstorming begin. Our Barony has many from all walks of life with many ideas and contacts.
YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort