[Ravensfort] Rapier Practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 07:22:29 PDT 2013

Hello All

Just a reminder that we will be having fighter practice Sunday October 13
at 09:00 A. M. at Eastham-Thomason Park located at 1500 7th Street and Ave
Huntsville, TX
77340. Also for anyone that might want to come along, I am planing on going
to the fighter practice in the Barony of Loch Soilleir on October 15th,
their practice starts at 7 P. M. and it a pretty good drive from here. So
if you would like to join in please let me know via private message, text
message or e-mail.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>