[Ravensfort] Baronial travel request

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Mon Oct 14 04:04:20 PDT 2013

Buon Giorno All,

Next week, Herr Detlef von Marburg and the Honorable Lord Devin O'Donnabhain will be traveling to the Kingdom of Meridies to represent our Barony before Their Majesties and Their Royal Highnesses Meridies and Their Excellencies of the Osprey. They will carry baskets of largesse from Raven's Fort to present to the Meridian Royals. We hope to present them with tokens of esteem worthy of our Barony. As the light of Their Majesty's court shines upon our traveling representatives, let it brilliantly reflect the love and respect that Raven's Fort has for our own Sovereigns of Ansteorra and for our cousins to the east.

We wish to thank HL Detlef and HL Devin for being emissaries, for not only Raven's Fort, but for the whole of the Kingdom.

Please consider bringing to Thursday's Business meeting a contribution to the baskets, or contact HL Devin concerning how you may get your gift to him. We thank you for your contribution to the baskets and for showing Raven's Forts Honor to the Known World.

Vivat to HL Devin and HL Detlef, and may their journey be safe and fun. We look forward to hearing of their adventure upon their return.

In love and light,

Pasquale, Baron, and Giovanna, Baroness
Barony of Raven's Fort