[Ravensfort] business meeting and other stuff...

Seneca of Ravensfort seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 10:50:41 PDT 2013

Greetings Raven’s Fort:

I hope everyone is doing well and has enjoyed the rain and
cooler weather as autumn begins.  Our
Barony is active and busy, so a few quick words and announcements:

1. BUSINESS MEETING for October will be held on Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 7pm.  It will be at Van Thong’s in Conroe (2114 W
Davis St  Conroe, TX 77304).

2. We are taking bids for autocrat for our next upcoming
event:  War College (February 14-16, 2014).  Bids are due October 31st.

3. Yule is just around the corner. If you have a location that you
would like to suggest as possible Yule location, please message me privately at seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com.  Please remember the location needs to 1. be cost
effective (free), 2. have kitchen access, and 3 have the capacity for 50+
people (as our Barony is growing, capacity for 75 may be in order).

4.Our NOVEMBER POPULACE meeting will be at 7pm on November 7, 2013.

YIS,
Lady Seneca of Raven’s Fort
Seneschal of Raven’s Fort