[Ravensfort] Mini-Tourney update

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 08:07:56 PDT 2013

Hello all

I was checking out the National Weather Service web page and it looks like
that it will be raining most of the day Saturday. So I am going to make a
call and change the mini-tourney site to the Kate Barr Ross Park site
located at 486 State Highway 75 N Huntsville, TX, 77320. Once you get to
Kate Barr Ross Park you will need to go down Old Airport road. This is the
main road into and threw the park. Follow the road to a small parking lot,
that has a covered area that sets between to playgrounds. Even if the rain
clears out by Sunday as predicted the ground at the main fight practice
site is going to be rather soft, and could become very muddy fast. I really
don't want any one to twist an ankle or anything of that nature.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>