[Ravensfort] rapier practice 10/27/13

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 21:54:56 PDT 2013

Hello all

To all the rapier fighters that have to drive a good distance for rapier
practice tomorrow, please check here or the facebook page before you pack
up and drive. Right now it is lighting, here really good. No rain as of
right now but that can change between now and 09:00 A. M. My good wife or I
will post an update if needed before practice. general rule of thumb is if
it is raining but not hard, or is not really cold outside the rapier
practice will be held at the Kate Barr Ross Park site located at 486 State
Highway 75 N Huntsville, TX, 77320. If it is not raining, rapier practice
will be held at the normal site at Eastham-Thomason Park located at 1500
7th Street and Ave Huntsville, TX 77340. I do however recommend that the
checking of here or the facebook page is the best bet in the long run.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>