[Ravensfort] Winter Crown

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 18:05:32 PDT 2013

The Barony of Northkeep in July 2012 and the Shire of Shadowlands in
January 2013 created list trees, bearing each combatant's coat of arms with
his/her consort's coat of arms on the reverse. I don't remember the Barony
of Namron doing that in July 2013, but it would be neat to be part of
turning that into a custom. Of course, this pends Their Majesties' pleasure.

Would anybody be interested in spearheading a project like that?

Detlef

     *Es ist nicht alles Gold, was glänzt.*