[Ravensfort] Winter Crown

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 20:04:25 PDT 2013

We are thinking about having shield trees for the event. The shields are displayed next to the field the fighter is on. We have asked the Shadowlands if we can borrow theirs for the event. If we can then we will need to make and paint the shield of each fighter. Some entrants may have theirs from the last time they entered. If so that will be awesome...but we may have to make some.
Baron Brian could you help in cutting out 8 inch x 10 inch shields and painting them white? I will keep everyone updated as to if we can get the tree. At this time I just need people to be willing and able to help should we decide to do this.

Devin