[Ravensfort] Winter Crown

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 04:56:59 PDT 2013

It has been officially announced that we have it. Now to get busy. Stay tuned for information.
We have the Black Unicorn doing the tavern. Cherish Ott has stepped up to do waterbearing. We would like a shield tree...but I am waiting to see if we can use the Shadowlands trees. If we want to do shield for each fighter, it will take effort to get them done. I have a couple people who said they will help in the painting.
We have a little over 2 months...rally Ravens !

Devin