[Ravensfort] More youth Rapier info

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:20:11 PDT 2013

Hello all

What I have learned, from my cadet brother so far on the youth rapier. I
will pass on more information as I learn it.

Weapon styles

Ages 6 to 12 = plastic foil.
Age 12 to 13 = transgression from plastic foil to foil, epee or schlager.
Ages 13 to 18 = foil, epee or schlager.

Armor requirements

Ages 6-12 = A 3 weapons mask, gorget, and an attempt at garb.
Ages 12-18 = same as adults for gear.

It is my goal to have a Raven's Fort youth rapier Champion tourny by next
Defender.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>