[Ravensfort] New cadet

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 05:47:31 PDT 2013

We are a little remiss in this due to mundane things but congratulations are in order for HL Lemoine as he became a cadet to Don Brian , our Cavalier of the Fort, on Saturday at Queen's Champion. It was a touching ceremony and the picture is on our Baronial facebook page. His lovely lady wife, Lady Rosalia had the honor of putting the red scarf on his arm as many including His Majesty looked on. Whoo hoo, way to go HL Lemoine and Raven's Fort!! We were honored to be a part of this. Don Brian is a wonderful mentor for our group and any who may ask for his help and mentoring. Vivat!!
In love and light,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort