[Ravensfort] Artisans of the Fort: No sponsor? Come on down!

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 21:05:26 PDT 2013

HL Devin O'Donnabhain and I, the stewards of Artisans of the Fort, want
everybody who enters one of the martial arts tournaments to be sponsored by
an entrant in either one of the three arts competitions (A&S, bardic,
brewing). If you want to come to Raven's Fort but aren't sure you'll find a
sponsor, come anyway! We want everybody to come play who wants to. Even if
we can't find a sponsor for you, we will get you entered in the tournament
of your choice.

Welcome to Raven's Fort! We look forward to your company!

Detlef von Marburg

    *Es ist nicht alles Gold, was glänzt.*