[Ravensfort] Work day 9/14

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 08:18:29 PDT 2013

Greetings. .. ...

Final work day from 8:30 am until 1 pm on Saturday 9/14. Come help get ready for our event. If you have a rake then please bring it.
We will be raking around the kitchen and shed area. We will also be picking up limbs and killing ants and poison ivy/oak.
We will also be looking around the site to see what else needs to be done. We also need to look at the Stones to make sure they are in spiffy shape.

We also need people to sit gate shifts. Lets show people a warm welcome and a great time in our barony.

Who is the best Barony?   RAVEN'S FORT ! ! !

H L Devin