[Ravensfort] Gate Shift Roster for Raven's Fort - Artisans of the Fort & Raven Tourney event

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 05:13:54 PDT 2013

Greetings to all,
  Please consider sitting a shift at gate on Saturday. We will be moving the gate to the kitchen area and you will be able to see all there. We can't do this event without gate staff. Saturday morning is always the busy time. PLEASE help the Barony by sitting gate. You will be well rewarded by hugs, food etc. There are many out there coming to our event who are members of our Barony. Please consider this small help. Sitting gate is fun because you get to see everyone coming in and be seen by them!!   :)
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort