[Ravensfort] Fair on the Square/ Work day

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 08:29:04 PDT 2013

Greetings...!
We still have time to sign up for Fair on the Square. I know that a couple people were interested in it at populace but this is a request per Their Excellencies.
If you are interested then please let me know by Saturday September 14 th. We will have no fighters but we can hand out information as well as show off our crafts. Thank you!
Work day is September 14th from 8:30 until 1 pm. We will pick up limbs and rake the kitchen area. We will also be painting one final door ! We will also be spraying for ants and pioson weeds...etc. ! Baron Brian can you contact me off list? Thank you everyone!

HL Devin