[Ravensfort] Rapier Practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 19:36:40 PDT 2013

Greetings all

Just wanted the rapier fighters know that Sunday the 22nd of September
would be our normal fighter practice day, except that it is the Sunday
right after our event. So Fighter practice is getting pushed it to Sunday
the 29th of September. We will be back to our normal 2nd and 4th Sunday
practices for October. The fighter practice on the 29th of September will
be a Queens Champion prep practice.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>